Zwei Ausgezeichnet Kügelbahnen!
Add Reply
Questor
2017-07-09 06:10:38 UTC
The first is bespoke; the woodwork is impressive. The second is from a kit --
or more accurately, many kits.

Snidely
2017-07-10 07:21:56 UTC
Post by Questor
The first is bespoke; the woodwork is impressive. The second is from a kit
-- or more accurately, many kits.
http://youtu.be/6pTpRop3aBE
http://youtu.be/qGsD19P16rs
The follow-on ... Marble Mountain Machine ... is also worthy of note,
although it's not as "pure" a construction.

/dps
--
I have always been glad we weren't killed that night. I do not know
any particular reason, but I have always been glad.
_Roughing It_, Mark Twain
Questor
2017-07-12 15:13:21 UTC
Post by Snidely
Post by Questor
The first is bespoke; the woodwork is impressive. The second is from a kit
-- or more accurately, many kits.
http://youtu.be/6pTpRop3aBE
http://youtu.be/qGsD19P16rs
The follow-on ... Marble Mountain Machine ... is also worthy of note,
although it's not as "pure" a construction.
http://youtu.be/qxOZbmROfew
Drei ausgezeichnet Kügelbahnen!