Ban Red Cars!
B***@BillTurlock.com
2017-07-06 06:24:11 UTC
http://imgur.com/gallery/FCL6u8D
Rick B.
2017-07-06 09:35:24 UTC
But then we'll never be a red car nation!
Charles Bishop
2017-07-06 19:23:55 UTC
Post by Rick B.
But then we'll never be a red car nation!
You still have your white sport coat.

Obaue "your white (sport coat)"

charles
Xho Jingleheimerschmidt
2017-07-19 02:28:23 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Rick B.
But then we'll never be a red car nation!
You still have your white sport coat.
Obaue "your white (sport coat)"
I miss BigIron5.

Xho
And I've heard of a yellow shower, but what is a white sport?
Charles Bishop
2017-07-19 17:57:53 UTC
Post by Xho Jingleheimerschmidt
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Rick B.
But then we'll never be a red car nation!
You still have your white sport coat.
Obaue "your white (sport coat)"
I miss BigIron5.
There are more and more of them to miss.
charles
N J Marsh
2017-07-19 19:37:08 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Rick B.
But then we'll never be a red car nation!
You still have your white sport coat.
Obaue "your white (sport coat)"
I miss BigIron5.
So do I, terribly. He was a good friend and it was a shock to lose him.
njm
Alfalfa Bill
Yeah. He was no more than an AFCA friend to me but still it is hard to take. I'm sorry for your loss.
a***@yahoo.com
2017-07-08 17:58:29 UTC
That pun rose above the rest.
Howard
2017-07-08 19:20:09 UTC
I thought the pun rose over the least and set over the rest.
Snidely
2017-07-10 06:48:01 UTC
Post by Howard
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by Rick B.
But then we'll never be a red car nation!
That pun rose above the rest.
I thought the pun rose over the least and set over the rest.
The daisies long enough with language like that!

-d
--
Killing a mouse was hardly a Nobel Prize-worthy exercise, and Lawrence
went apopleptic when he learned a lousy rodent had peed away all his
_The Disappearing Spoon_, Sam Kean
Rick B.
2017-07-06 09:37:11 UTC
Eons ago National Geographic claimed that there were no red cars in Japan, as
the color was reserved for fire engines. I don't know if that's still true.
Les Albert
2017-07-06 15:49:21 UTC
Post by Rick B.
Eons ago National Geographic claimed that there were no red cars in Japan, as
the color was reserved for fire engines. I don't know if that's still true.
Here is an article from the Oct. 1930 edition of Popular Science
http://tinyurl.com/ycwbjlxx that says maroon cars were not allowed in
Japan because that color was reserved for cars belonging to the royal
family. The article also says that red cars were not wanted in Japan
because of the color's association with Russia.

Les
Charles Bishop
2017-07-06 19:22:55 UTC
Post by Rick B.
Eons ago National Geographic claimed that there were no red cars in Japan, as
the color was reserved for fire engines. I don't know if that's still true.
There are no pianos in Japan.
charls
Dover Beach
2017-07-06 22:56:13 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
There are no pianos in Japan.
Peach ice cream is never as good as you think it's going to be.

Your turn, Rick B.
Dover
Howard
2017-07-07 12:29:28 UTC
You don't sleep very well, do you?
Dover Beach
2017-07-07 18:58:26 UTC
Post by Howard
Post by Dover Beach
Post by Charles Bishop
There are no pianos in Japan.
Peach ice cream is never as good as you think it's going to be.
You don't sleep very well, do you?
I really don't.
Dover
Snidely
2017-07-08 07:21:35 UTC
Post by Dover Beach
Post by Howard
Post by Dover Beach
Post by Charles Bishop
There are no pianos in Japan.
Peach ice cream is never as good as you think it's going to be.
You don't sleep very well, do you?
I really don't.
It's a bit late in the year for a cherry blossom allergy to kick in.

/dps
--
"This is all very fine, but let us not be carried away be excitement,
but ask calmly, how does this person feel about in in his cooler
_Roughing It_, Mark Twain.
Charles Bishop
2017-07-11 17:47:41 UTC
Post by Dover Beach
Post by Charles Bishop
There are no pianos in Japan.
Peach ice cream is never as good as you think it's going to be.
Your turn, Rick B.
We loves you Dover.

- -\
charles
B***@BillTurlock.com
2017-07-07 04:34:23 UTC
Tell it to Torakusu Yamaha
B***@BillTurlock.com
2017-07-07 04:34:58 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Rick B.
Eons ago National Geographic claimed that there were no red cars in Japan, as
the color was reserved for fire engines. I don't know if that's still true.
There are no pianos in Japan.
Tell it to Torakusu Yamaha
--
"Why you step brake??!?" — Shigeto Kobayashi