we offer undetectable counterfeit notes euro,usd GBP CAD,AUD E-mail..... brandonhoman00@gmail.com website....fakebills.org
Add Reply
brandon
2017-07-13 16:33:09 UTC
Buy money. High quality fake bills, print dollars, fake money, euro banknote production,
our notes BYPASS ALL SAFETY TESTING INCLUDING UV LIGHT AND FORGOTTENING YODO LABELING.
website....fakebills.org
E-mail contacts: ***@gmail.com
number: +12098900457
You can use these NOTES anywhere except banks, tested and approved.
Where can you spend the money?
MC DONALD'S, Shops, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Service Shops, Game Room, Shopping Centers, Play and Parks,
electronics stores, taxi, subway and train station, they serve to pay buses and any TRANSPORTATION AND can
be used for other personal reasons, I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW what you are buying the money for but I just sold you the Amount you need,
ABOUT DELIVERY.
ALWAYS AND DELIVERY very discreet and fast, I FORWARD YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE OR IN ANY EVENT OF DELAY IN DELIVERY, I CANCEL THE ORDER AND LEND MORE RESEND WITHOUT MONEY.
BANK notes available in the names> EURO 5, 10, 20, 50, 100.> DOLLAR 20, 50, 100. What do we sell?
We sell the United States and the Euro coin with the best quality!
The work is used to make 'em is 80% cotton 20% cellulose
It feels and looks like the real coin.
Why buy with us?
Our bills contain the security features they make. Continuing
to be genius and that-has the best forging degree in the world. Both dollar and euro accounts and any of your choice you want.
The security features of our bank ratings below:
gravure printing
watermark
security thread
View through registration
sheet special / special foil elements
Iridescent / band changing colors.
Our banknotes are printed in 80% cotton 20% paper cellulose differs substantially from plain paper. By using a special
print, many imaging techniques on the obverse of the bill are
identifiable to the touch. The guidelines on Counterfeit Detection
Currency gives a comparison of authentic and counterfeit security features.
Our bills are produced by sophisticated printing
technology.
They also have a number of important safety features, making it easy to distinguish them from counterfeiting without using special
equipment and acting as a deterrent to counterfeiters.
The tickets will be delivered through DHL or UPS post, it will take 3-5 days
website....fakebills.org
E-mail contacts: ***@gmail.com
a***@yahoo.com
2017-07-13 20:33:01 UTC
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 12:33:11 PM UTC-4, brandon wrote:

fakebills.org? Really?
I wonder if fakenews.org or fakenews.gov is taken.
Questor
2017-07-14 08:03:56 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
fakebills.org? Really?
I wonder if fakenews.org or fakenews.gov is taken.
Quite a peculiar piece of usenet spam...

And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
hymie!
2017-07-14 16:22:16 UTC
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
I think there's actually an answer to that. Using too much cash raises
suspicion. Walking into a bank with $10,000 cash will not only raise
eyebrows but generate federal paperwork. Selling 100 people an "item"
for $50 each via credit card does neither.

--hymie! http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie ***@lactose.homelinux.net
Greg Goss
2017-07-15 05:59:08 UTC
Post by hymie!
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
I think there's actually an answer to that. Using too much cash raises
suspicion. Walking into a bank with $10,000 cash will not only raise
eyebrows but generate federal paperwork. Selling 100 people an "item"
for $50 each via credit card does neither.
But then when eighty of them walk into our store, I call "SMURFS!"
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/smurf.asp
Questor
2017-07-15 15:17:47 UTC
Post by hymie!
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
I think there's actually an answer to that. Using too much cash raises
suspicion. Walking into a bank with $10,000 cash will not only raise
eyebrows but generate federal paperwork. Selling 100 people an "item"
for $50 each via credit card does neither.
So only deposit $9,990 at a time. (grin)

Yeah, patience is not likely to be a trait found in someone hoping to vault into
the six or seven figure lifestyle through counterfeiting. Otherwise one could
get there through incremental trade-ups.

I'm reminded of a Hawaii 5-0 episode [1] guest starring Buddy Ebsen who leads
a group of seniors on a junket to the islands in order to launder stolen money
orders.

[1] The original, of course.
Tim Wright
2017-07-15 17:27:36 UTC
Post by Questor
Post by hymie!
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
I think there's actually an answer to that. Using too much cash raises
suspicion. Walking into a bank with $10,000 cash will not only raise
eyebrows but generate federal paperwork. Selling 100 people an "item"
for $50 each via credit card does neither.
So only deposit $9,990 at a time. (grin)
While depositing $10k cash will generate paperwork, it isn't illegal.
Multiple deposits of $9,990 apparently is illegal and considered
"smurfing", and can result in forfeiture of your funds.

<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-irs-can-seize-your-cash-through-forfeiture-2014-10>
--
Studies have shown that the people of Dubai don't understand the humor
of the Flintstones, but the people of Abu Dhabi do.

Tim W
Greg Goss
2017-07-16 18:43:20 UTC
Post by Tim Wright
Post by Questor
Post by hymie!
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
I think there's actually an answer to that. Using too much cash raises
suspicion. Walking into a bank with $10,000 cash will not only raise
eyebrows but generate federal paperwork. Selling 100 people an "item"
for $50 each via credit card does neither.
So only deposit $9,990 at a time. (grin)
While depositing $10k cash will generate paperwork, it isn't illegal.
Multiple deposits of $9,990 apparently is illegal and considered
"smurfing", and can result in forfeiture of your funds.
<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-irs-can-seize-your-cash-through-forfeiture-2014-10>
This is why Hastert went to jail. The statute of limitations had run
out on the events he was being blackmailed over, but the "structuring"
of the funds he was preparing to send the blackmailer was illegal.

Terminology: As we use it, "Smurfing" is using a number of people
working in parallel to avoid attention. "Structuring" is when a
single person uses a number of transactions to avoid attention.

(As of last Monday, my promotion to "FinTRAC Compliance Officer" came
through retro to October. So this is now officially what I do for a
living. Bookkeeper is just a side job now.
http://www.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/intro-eng.asp )
Les Albert
2017-07-16 19:51:14 UTC
Post by Greg Goss
(As of last Monday, my promotion to "FinTRAC Compliance Officer" came
through retro to October. So this is now officially what I do for a
living. Bookkeeper is just a side job now.
http://www.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/intro-eng.asp )
Congratulations on your promotion. I went to the web page and was
impressed to learn what Fintrac does. Does the job mean that you are
authorized to carry a gun?

Les
Greg Goss
2017-07-16 20:11:08 UTC
Post by Les Albert
Post by Greg Goss
(As of last Monday, my promotion to "FinTRAC Compliance Officer" came
through retro to October. So this is now officially what I do for a
living. Bookkeeper is just a side job now.
http://www.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/intro-eng.asp )
Congratulations on your promotion. I went to the web page and was
impressed to learn what Fintrac does. Does the job mean that you are
authorized to carry a gun?
No. I've threatened to use a metal ruler on knuckles when the counter
staff don't ask for enough info on some transactions.

When I first got the position, I practiced my gravelly "DENIED!"
voice, but never really had a proper chance to use it.
Les Albert
2017-07-16 22:05:37 UTC
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Les Albert
Post by Greg Goss
(As of last Monday, my promotion to "FinTRAC Compliance Officer" came
through retro to October. So this is now officially what I do for a
living. Bookkeeper is just a side job now.
http://www.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/intro-eng.asp )
Congratulations on your promotion. I went to the web page and was
impressed to learn what Fintrac does. Does the job mean that you are
authorized to carry a gun?
No. I've threatened to use a metal ruler on knuckles when the counter
staff don't ask for enough info on some transactions.
When I first got the position, I practiced my gravelly "DENIED!"
voice, but never really had a proper chance to use it.
I thought you were going after terrorist funders and other monetary
miscreants. Oh well, a big rubber stamp saying "DENIED" is also a
good crime-fighting tool.

Les
Xho Jingleheimerschmidt
2017-07-19 03:00:14 UTC
Post by Les Albert
Post by Greg Goss
(As of last Monday, my promotion to "FinTRAC Compliance Officer" came
through retro to October. So this is now officially what I do for a
living. Bookkeeper is just a side job now.
http://www.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/intro-eng.asp )
Congratulations on your promotion. I went to the web page and was
impressed to learn what Fintrac does. Does the job mean that you are
authorized to carry a gun?
Nah, he just sprays maple syrup on the villain.

Xho
hymie!
2017-07-17 14:57:09 UTC
Post by Tim Wright
While depositing $10k cash will generate paperwork, it isn't illegal.
Multiple deposits of $9,990 apparently is illegal and considered
"smurfing", and can result in forfeiture of your funds.
<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-irs-can-seize-your-cash-through-forfeiture-2014-10>
In her defense, she will show that she had no intent to evade the reports
that banks must file with the U.S. Treasury concerning cash transactions
greater than $10,000. Rather, she had legitimate business purposes for
her banking practices. [...] For more than 30 years, she has kept her bank
deposits to less than $10,000 because she was told that larger deposits
cause an inconvenience to the bank.
So technically, she **did** have intent to evade the reports the bank
must file. She just thought she was doing them a favor.

--hymie! http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie ***@lactose.homelinux.net
B***@BillTurlock.com
You're no help at all!
Questor
2017-07-18 15:06:41 UTC
Post by Tim Wright
Post by Questor
Post by hymie!
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
I think there's actually an answer to that. Using too much cash raises
suspicion. Walking into a bank with $10,000 cash will not only raise
eyebrows but generate federal paperwork. Selling 100 people an "item"
for $50 each via credit card does neither.
So only deposit $9,990 at a time. (grin)
While depositing $10k cash will generate paperwork, it isn't illegal.
Multiple deposits of $9,990 apparently is illegal and considered
"smurfing", and can result in forfeiture of your funds.
<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-irs-can-seize-your-cash-through-forfeiture-2014-10>
Given how the drug forfeitture laws are practiced in this country, when can't
the government take your money?
B***@BillTurlock.com
2017-07-18 18:08:59 UTC
Post by Questor
Post by Tim Wright
<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-irs-can-seize-your-cash-through-forfeiture-2014-10>
Given how the drug forfeitture laws are practiced in this country, when can't
the government take your money?
I was in a funk for few uears, so I over-paid my taxes so I
wouldn't get caught up short. After a certain period of time,
that credit disappears. Thousands $... gone.
Les Albert
2017-07-18 19:57:59 UTC
Post by B***@BillTurlock.com
Post by Questor
Post by Tim Wright
<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-irs-can-seize-your-cash-through-forfeiture-2014-10>
Given how the drug forfeitture laws are practiced in this country, when can't
the government take your money?
I was in a funk for few uears, so I over-paid my taxes so I
wouldn't get caught up short. After a certain period of time,
that credit disappears. Thousands $... gone.
If you overpaid, the IRS and the state should send you back your
money. They probably did but your funk was greater than you thought.

Les
Charles Bishop
2017-07-19 18:00:09 UTC
Post by Questor
Post by Tim Wright
Post by Questor
Post by hymie!
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
I think there's actually an answer to that. Using too much cash raises
suspicion. Walking into a bank with $10,000 cash will not only raise
eyebrows but generate federal paperwork. Selling 100 people an "item"
for $50 each via credit card does neither.
So only deposit $9,990 at a time. (grin)
While depositing $10k cash will generate paperwork, it isn't illegal.
Multiple deposits of $9,990 apparently is illegal and considered
"smurfing", and can result in forfeiture of your funds.
<http://www.businessinsider.com/the-irs-can-seize-your-cash-through-forfeitur
e-2014-10>
Given how the drug forfeitture laws are practiced in this country, when can't
the government take your money?
If you're found with it in your car, the police can[1] impound it and
it's difficult to get it back[1].

[1] As suspected drug proceeds. From reports years ago, I would hope the
laws have been changed but I have doubts.
charles
Howard
2017-07-19 22:52:58 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Questor
Given how the drug forfeitture laws are practiced in this country,
when can't the government take your money?
If you're found with it in your car, the police can[1] impound it and
it's difficult to get it back[1].
[1] As suspected drug proceeds. From reports years ago, I would hope
the laws have been changed but I have doubts.
Things were in fact changed, but your doubts remain reasonable.

Eric Holder tightened the rules on forfeiture. Jeff Sessions is
reversing course and making it easier for the police to take property:

From Politico today: Sessions to step up drug-war seizures

http://politi.co/2u7XvQX
Questor
2017-07-20 20:36:30 UTC
Post by Howard
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Questor
Given how the drug forfeitture laws are practiced in this country,
when can't the government take your money?
If you're found with it in your car, the police can[1] impound it and
it's difficult to get it back[1].
[1] As suspected drug proceeds. From reports years ago, I would hope
the laws have been changed but I have doubts.
Things were in fact changed, but your doubts remain reasonable.
Eric Holder tightened the rules on forfeiture. Jeff Sessions is
From Politico today: Sessions to step up drug-war seizures
http://politi.co/2u7XvQX
Geez, right on cue. That Beauregard sure likes all the old-timey (failed)
War On Drugs policies.

r***@gmail.com
Just out of curiosity, why the of course.
Lesmond
2017-07-16 05:33:04 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Questor
Post by hymie!
Post by Questor
[...]
Buddy Ebsen has been dead for a long time.
--
She may contain the urge to run away
But hold her down with soggy clothes and breeze blocks
Questor
Artistic license.
Greg Goss
2017-07-15 05:56:50 UTC
Post by Questor
Post by a***@yahoo.com
fakebills.org? Really?
I wonder if fakenews.org or fakenews.gov is taken.
Quite a peculiar piece of usenet spam...
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
Which ties into a post I made on FB. I work in a coin shop, and we're
wondering if the Chinese fakes will become indistinguishable within a
few years.

Back in November, our appraiser went through a $6k binder of coins.
Or would have been worth thousands if real. Every single coin had the
wrong mix of metals. Our appraiser said that without our X-Ray
spectrometer, he'd never have been able to tell. And how hard is it
for the Chinese to get the metals mix right?
Charles Bishop
2017-07-16 01:07:11 UTC
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Questor
Post by a***@yahoo.com
fakebills.org? Really?
I wonder if fakenews.org or fakenews.gov is taken.
Quite a peculiar piece of usenet spam...
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
Which ties into a post I made on FB. I work in a coin shop, and we're
wondering if the Chinese fakes will become indistinguishable within a
few years.
Back in November, our appraiser went through a $6k binder of coins.
Or would have been worth thousands if real. Every single coin had the
wrong mix of metals. Our appraiser said that without our X-Ray
spectrometer, he'd never have been able to tell. And how hard is it
for the Chinese to get the metals mix right?
Ask your appraiser what the tolerances are on the alloy's metal content.

Were these rare coins? The Chinese were probably not counting on an
analysis.
charles
Greg Goss
2017-07-16 18:49:12 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Questor
And it raises the age-old question... if your counterfeits are truly
"undetectable," why bother to sell them? Just spend/deposit them yourself.
Which ties into a post I made on FB. I work in a coin shop, and we're
wondering if the Chinese fakes will become indistinguishable within a
few years.
Back in November, our appraiser went through a $6k binder of coins.
Or would have been worth thousands if real. Every single coin had the
wrong mix of metals. Our appraiser said that without our X-Ray
spectrometer, he'd never have been able to tell. And how hard is it
for the Chinese to get the metals mix right?
Ask your appraiser what the tolerances are on the alloy's metal content.
Were these rare coins? The Chinese were probably not counting on an
analysis.
These were all very rare coins. One of our staffers runs a table at a
local flea market on the weekends. Apparently the same binder was
presented to him there after we returned it to the client. There were
extensive discussions about whether the fraud squad should have been
called on him. We didn't.

I suspect that the tolerances get wider as you go back in time.

Then there are the bullion coins. We no longer offer a premium on
Maple Leaf coins without the "DNA marker" (a batch serial number). We
don't track the DNA, but it was added to prevent counterfeiting of
Canadian bullion coins.