Modafanil
Beaver Fever
2017-07-30 18:43:00 UTC
I wanna try some. Where do I get it?
Alfalfa Bill
2017-07-30 20:52:28 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
I wanna try some. Where do I get it?
https://www.reddit.com/r/modafinil/
Les Albert
2017-07-30 22:33:02 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 11:43:00 -0700 (PDT), Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
I wanna try some. Where do I get it?
Side effects:
fever, sore throat, headache, and vomiting with a severe blistering,
peeling, and red skin rash.

Enjoy!

Les
bill van
2017-07-31 00:42:37 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
I wanna try some. Where do I get it?
fever, sore throat, headache, and vomiting with a severe blistering,
peeling, and red skin rash.
I know someone who has multiple sclerosis, who takes it from time to
time to combat extreme fatigue and "brain fog". It is not a fun thing
to have to take. People who create a black market in such drugs for
recreational purposes make it more difficult and possibly more
expensive to obtain for people who have a genuine need.
bill
Les Albert

Les
Beaver Fever
I have a problem with occasional brain fog. It briefly lifted in 2014 and I was able to take steps to exponentially improve my life.
r***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 04:37:30 UTC
Get a prescription from a doctor and then have it filled at a pharmacy.
Beaver Fever
2017-08-07 20:17:15 UTC
I don't know any doctors.
Lesmond
2017-08-07 21:21:55 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Beaver Fever
I wanna try some. Where do I get it?
Get a prescription from a doctor and then have it filled at a pharmacy.
I don't know any doctors.
I can introduce you.
--
She may contain the urge to run away
But hold her down with soggy clothes and breeze blocks
Beaver Fever
That would be awesome.
r***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 21:01:35 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Beaver Fever
I wanna try some. Where do I get it?
Get a prescription from a doctor and then have it filled at a pharmacy.
I don't know any doctors.
Do you have yellow pages phone books where you live?

rr-let your fingers do the walking-oger
Beaver Fever