Does Boric Acid Expire Or Lose its Potency?
Curse Of Millhaven
2009-04-06 03:00:16 UTC
Anybody know?
Veronique
2009-04-06 03:15:30 UTC
Post by Curse Of Millhaven
Anybody know?
Does the boric acid lose its potency in the bottle overnight?
When you leave it in the cupboard will it be too weak to bite?
Did you wish you'd used it sooner or not gotten in a fight?
Does the boric acid lose its potency in the bottle overnight/

V.
Veronique Chez Sheep
Wally Sevits
2009-04-06 04:37:17 UTC
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:15:30 -0700 (PDT), Veronique
Post by Veronique
Post by Curse Of Millhaven
Anybody know?
Does the boric acid lose its potency in the bottle overnight?
When you leave it in the cupboard will it be too weak to bite?
Did you wish you'd used it sooner or not gotten in a fight?
Does the boric acid lose its potency in the bottle overnight/
So if tin whistles are made of tin,
What do they make fog horns out of?

Boom! Boom!
Paul L. Madarasz
2009-04-13 22:43:23 UTC
Post by Veronique
Post by Curse Of Millhaven
Anybody know?
Does the boric acid lose its potency in the bottle overnight?
When you leave it in the cupboard will it be too weak to bite?
Did you wish you'd used it sooner or not gotten in a fight?
Does the boric acid lose its potency in the bottle overnight/
So if tin whistles are made of tin,
What do they make fog horns out of?
Boom! Boom!
A dollar is a dollar and a dime is a dime,
'e'd sing another chorus but 'e 'asn't got the time.
--
"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell."
-- Ed Abbey
Lee Ayrton
Dammit. You beat me to it.
Mikko Peltoniemi
2009-04-06 11:51:01 UTC
Post by Curse Of Millhaven
Anybody know?
What kind of a reactor are you running?
--
My Flickr Page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N07/
Pierre Jelenc
2009-04-06 21:53:43 UTC
Post by Curse Of Millhaven
Anybody know?
It's very stable. As long as you keep it dry, it will last for ever.

Pierre
--
Pierre Jelenc
The Gigometer www.gigometer.com
The NYC Beer Guide www.nycbeer.org
e***@gmail.com
2017-07-07 11:56:21 UTC
Post by Curse Of Millhaven
Anybody know?
I think it does lose it's potency after a few years as I purchased a plastic jar with boric acid for eye wash more than twenty years ago. I used it several times a year, but have found that it no longer takes the itch out like it used to, so I am going to order more to see if it is the boric acid or my eyes