We're Gonna Get Nuked
Beaver Fever
2022-03-05 19:55:44 UTC
You know it's true
:(
Beaver Fever
2022-03-05 20:06:00 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
You know it's true
:(
Thank you to everyone here who was ever nice to me or even taught me something if you weren't.
Les Albert
2022-03-06 01:29:27 UTC
On Sat, 5 Mar 2022 12:06:00 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
You know it's true
:(
Thank you to everyone here who was ever nice to me or even taught me something if you weren't.
"Nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Ruskies!" - Majpr Kong.

Les
Beaver Fever
2022-03-06 01:39:57 UTC
Post by Les Albert
On Sat, 5 Mar 2022 12:06:00 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
You know it's true
:(
Thank you to everyone here who was ever nice to me or even taught me something if you weren't.
"Nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Ruskies!" - Majpr Kong.
http://youtu.be/snTaSJk0n_Y
Les
"When it (Dr Strangelove) finally came out, my boss and I in the Pentagon did go over in the afternoon to see it. And we came out saying that was a documentary. There was nothing in that movie that could not occur exactly the way it did occur" - Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame and author of "The Doomsday Machine: Confessions Of A Nuclear War Planner"
Les Albert
2022-03-06 02:38:18 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
Thank you to everyone here who was ever nice to me or even taught me something if you weren't.
"Nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Ruskies!" - Majpr Kong.
http://youtu.be/snTaSJk0n_Y
Les
"When it (Dr Strangelove) finally came out, my boss and I in the Pentagon did go over in the afternoon to see it.
And we came out saying that was a documentary. There was nothing in that movie that could not occur exactly
the way it did occur" - Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame and author of "The Doomsday Machine: Confessions
f A Nuclear War Planner"
I have that movei in my collection. It's from 1964, but it still
holds up. The scenes inside the B-52 were constructed for the film,
and they were so accurate (control panel, switches, ete.) that the
USAF wanted to know wher Kubrick got that information because it was
supposed to be classified. Kubrick didn't tell them, but someone
found out that an actual control panel was photographed and used for
an article in some obscure publication years before.

The B-52 bombers were delivered to the USAF in 1955, and they are
still flying!

Les
Beaver Fever
That's almost as old as the band, who at least pre-pandemic, were still playing!
a***@yahoo.com
2022-03-07 14:08:09 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
You know it's true
:(
We're gonna get naked? Oops, sorry I misread that.