Do They Eat Frogs In Italy?
Beaver Fever
2023-12-20 03:06:12 UTC
I am watching 1900.

If there were still people here I would have more questions. the movie's over 5 hours long.
Snidely
2023-12-22 08:02:54 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
I am watching 1900.
If there were still people here I would have more questions. the movie's over 5 hours long.
I would question seeing a 5 hour movie.

/dps
--
Why would I want to be alone with my thoughts?
Have you heard some of the shit that comes out of my mouth?
-- the World Wide Web
Beaver Fever
2023-12-22 19:38:32 UTC
Post by Snidely
Post by Beaver Fever
I am watching 1900.
If there were still people here I would have more questions. the movie's over
5 hours long.
I would question seeing a 5 hour movie.
/dps
--
Why would I want to be alone with my thoughts?
Have you heard some of the shit that comes out of my mouth?
-- the World Wide Web
I don't have the patience for any movie but this one was pretty engrossing. Usually I forget anything I watch immediately but this one sticks with me a bit. Could have done without the cat scene though. A little fascinated with pre WW1 European history. Or actually most European history.

There's also a 4 hour version and I was halfway thru when I realized I was watching the wrong one so I started over and turned on subtitles which helped it absorb a little better.
Les Albert
2023-12-22 23:14:52 UTC
On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 19:06:12 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
I am watching 1900.
If there were still people here I would have more questions. the movie's over 5 hours long.
frog legs are still eaten in Northern Italy.
What are your other questions?

Les