Who are Mark Goodson & Bill Todman, and who appointed them king of game shows?
Bob Patrick
2023-09-08 21:11:15 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 1999 06:00:08 -0500,"Shawn Wilson"
Which reminds me. "Wheel of Fortune" now has an electronic letter
board, making Vanna's job even more pointless that it was before.
Her job is to be a pretty girl, no piece of electronics can replace her, and
she will never be pointless either.
Wasn't she much more interesting before she started speaking?
The theme song of the original "Match Game" was "Swingin' Safari" by Bert Kaempfert.
Michael Trew
2023-09-09 02:37:08 UTC
Post by Bob Patrick
On Sun, 30 May 1999 06:00:08 -0500,"Shawn Wilson"
Which reminds me. "Wheel of Fortune" now has an electronic letter
board, making Vanna's job even more pointless that it was before.
Her job is to be a pretty girl, no piece of electronics can replace her, and
she will never be pointless either.
Wasn't she much more interesting before she started speaking?
The theme song of the original "Match Game" was "Swingin' Safari" by Bert Kaempfert.
Upon hearing Goodson and Todman, the first thought that pops into my
head is "What's My Line" (original CBS version from the early 50's -
1967). Recently, I did watch a few old episodes of "To Tell The Truth".