alt.fan.Snidely-Adams
occam
2024-05-07 05:58:50 UTC
Haven't been this way for a while. It seems a.f.c-a is showing signs of
drying up.

I think it should be renamed alt.fan.snidely-adams in honour of its
only (?) surviving fan.
Boron Elgar
It'll cost ya a quarter.
Snidely
2024-05-08 08:04:47 UTC
Post by Boron Elgar
Post by occam
Haven't been this way for a while. It seems a.f.c-a is showing signs of
drying up.
I think it should be renamed alt.fan.snidely-adams in honour of its
only (?) surviving fan.
It'll cost ya a quarter.
I picked up my first 2024 quarter not long after the last report. The
Reverand Dr Pauli Murray.

/dps
Hurray or Huzzah?
Snidely
2024-05-27 22:15:39 UTC
Post by occam
Haven't been this way for a while. It seems a.f.c-a is showing signs of
drying up.
I think it should be renamed alt.fan.snidely-adams in honour of its
only (?) surviving fan.
Watching a video which includes packing down rock and gravel reminded
of Mac's contributions to the group. Aside from civil engineering, he
was also a sailor (cats, I think; my multihull experience was crewing
on a 24' tri with decent bunks). Oh, and he was doing the author thing
with SF stories, IIRC.

I miss 'im. And a bunch of other poster children.

/dps
--
"Maintaining a really good conspiracy requires far more intelligent
application, by a large number of people, than the world can readily

Sam Plusnet