My Friends Are Dropping Dead Left And Right
Beaver Fever
2023-02-27 23:14:48 UTC
This happening to anyone else?
Bob
2023-02-28 14:30:59 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
This happening to anyone else?
A few times in my experience. One cluster in 1996. Then 2001-2. Most recently 2021-2.
danny burstein
2023-02-28 14:41:29 UTC
On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 6:14:49=E2=80=AFPM UTC-5, Beaver Fever wrot=
Post by Beaver Fever
This happening to anyone else?
A few times in my experience. One cluster in 1996. Then 2001-2. Most rec=
ently 2021-2.
The related news (I wouldn't quite call it "good") is
that my _enemies_ are also dropping left and right...
***@panix.com
Beaver Fever
2023-03-01 05:12:07 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
This happening to anyone else?
A few times in my experience. One cluster in 1996. Then 2001-2. Most recently 2021-2.
I have always scoffed at conspiracy theories and doubters of proven science, so it can't possibly be teh jab, right?

One of my closest and oldest friends is also seriously ill in the hospital and another friend since 1991-ish just got out of the hospital.
Thomas Wheeler
2023-03-01 08:13:55 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
This happening to anyone else?
A few times in my experience. One cluster in 1996. Then 2001-2. Most recently 2021-2.
I have always scoffed at conspiracy theories and doubters of proven science, so it can't possibly be teh jab, right?
One of my closest and oldest friends is also seriously ill in the hospital and another friend since 1991-ish just got out of the hospital.
Thanks for sharing this informative and amazing post here. I found it very interesting and enjoy reading this post. Will wait for more posts.

https://kailingbusiness.com/product/hair-curler-suppliers/
Snidely
2023-03-01 21:03:51 UTC
Post by Beaver Fever
Post by Beaver Fever
This happening to anyone else?
A few times in my experience. One cluster in 1996. Then 2001-2. Most recently 2021-2.
I have always scoffed at conspiracy theories and doubters of proven science,
so it can't possibly be teh jab, right?
Certainly can't be pre-existing conditions, either.
Post by Beaver Fever
One of my closest and oldest friends is also seriously ill in the hospital
and another friend since 1991-ish just got out of the hospital.
My friends seem to be going on just fine, but that's a pretty small
sample. (My now-scattered family is doing ok, too, although a in-law
needs hernia repair.)

/dps
--
You could try being nicer and politer
Post by Beaver Fever
instead, and see how that works out.
-- Katy Jennison
occam
2023-03-03 10:41:57 UTC
Probably. And you forgot the Centre. It is queuing theory at play.
Jacob Roberts
2023-03-06 08:01:46 UTC
Post by occam
Post by Beaver Fever
This happening to anyone else?
Probably. And you forgot the Centre. It is queuing theory at play.
Don't pass up the opportunity to visit our page and find what you're looking for with a single click!
https://producevape.com/product/disposable-vape/