If YOU were in charge, part 572901276454
Roger House
2023-06-11 22:08:31 UTC
I would make a federal law that makes it illegal for a restaurant food item to cost more through a restaurant delivery service, than it does from the restaurant itself. In other words, using a fake example, if a medium ham sub sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato from Sub World U.S.A., costs $6.00 from Sub World U.S.A., it could *NOT* cost *ANY* more than that from the restaurant delivery service when comes to the before tax and before delivery charge "actual item price", for lack of a better way of saying that. As for the delivery service's "We have to make it worth our while to do this service" type of comment that they might say, I thought that that was what a delivery charge was for.

--
R.
Christmas joke: Q.) How come you never see any nativity scenes in Washington, D.C.? A.) Because they can't find 3 wise men.
Pluted Pup
2023-07-10 21:17:38 UTC
I would make a federal law that makes it illegal for a restaurant food item to cost more through a restaurant delivery service, than it does from the restaurant itself. In other words, using a fake example, if a medium ham sub sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato from Sub World U.S.A., costs $6.00 from Sub World U.S.A., it could *NOT* cost *ANY* more than that from the restaurant delivery service when comes to the before tax and before delivery charge "actual item price", for lack of a better way of saying that. As for the delivery service's "We have to make it worth our while to do this service" type of comment that they might say, I thought that that was what a delivery charge was for.
Makes sense, I'm in favor of disclosure, and
not secretive price schemes or *gotcha* fees.
Because the 3 wise men would be arrested at the DC border.
Eric lin
2023-11-16 06:01:11 UTC
Post by Pluted Pup
[...]
Sunluz is the best solar companies in china they make sure to provide their clients the sunluz solar products.
https://sunluz.com/
Kerr-Mudd, John
2023-11-16 09:42:24 UTC
On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 22:01:11 -0800 (PST)
Post by Pluted Pup
[...]
xxxx is the best solar companies in china they make sure to provide their clients the xxxx solar products.
https://xxxx.com/
How nostalic it is to see handcrafted spam on Usenet. Cunningly avoiding
Ray's gmail filter!
--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.